Friday, August 21, 2009

Dinseyland/Sea worl/Beach














So we have been back for about a week now and I thougth that it might be time to share some family photos of our trip. We had a blast. I wasn't sure if the kids would really enjoy disneyland but they seemed to really like it. Madi loved the Merry-go-round and would have rode it the entire time if we had let her. Hunter has changed his mind everyday about what his favorite ride was. Sea World was okay, we were all really tired so I am not sure if was really just a bust or if we were to tired to enjoy it. I found that I was being nickeled and dimed to death and so I was annoyed. We took of to the beach after leaving seaworld and it was all good again. We found that hunter is our little beach bum. He LOVED the beach. Madi was really tired and therefore was just okay with the beach. Brady and myself will always love the beach. Grandpa ron and grandma tamz also enjoyed the trip with us.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so glad you guys had fun, your kids are like little mini Krissi's! SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krissi,

    I'm a first-time visitor to your blog! I love it - it's fabulous. The pictures of your kids and too cute. Thanks for doing this - it's so fun to see what you guys are up to. I put a link to your blog from evanejones.blogspot.com Also, I'll invite you to post on that blog so you can keep us updated as to the Mortensen happenings. Yay!

    ReplyDelete