Friday, October 9, 2009

Sunday Bears Game

So Sunday was our last day and it was finally a really nice day. We watched the Bears play the Lions. I ended up buying a seat by myself cause it was a better price and a better seat by buying a single seat. I ended up on the 13th row in back of the end zone. It was pretty awesome to be that close to the action. The first half went back and forth and was really cool. The second half started with a kick return by the Bears for a touchdown and the Lions never really recovered from it and kind of got blown out the second half.







Overall a very fun vacation and I would have to say that Chicago it was really cool city. I especially liked the simplicity of the subways and trains to get anywhere you need to go and for cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment