Monday, November 30, 2009

Halloween

Halloween this year was pretty busy for us. It started about a week before Halloween and lasted until late Halloween night. Hunter had a preschool Halloween party, Madi had a daycare party. We went to the Legacy center Halloween party as well as my mom's and Erin and Cody's house. The kids had a blast and loved every minute. My mom's party was the Monday before Halloween. The kids had a ball they play games and ate lots of treats. The first game they played was a doughnut eating contest, second a mummy wrapping contest that turned into a toilet paper fight. We went to Cody's house Halloween day to see baby Cohen in his costume. He is the dragon in the middle of my prince and princesses. Brady and I dressed up but forgot to get pictures of the whole family together. Brady was the king, I was the queen and then kids were are prince and princesses.









No comments:

Post a Comment