Tuesday, March 30, 2010

St. George

Brady here again. Well we had a great weekend in St. George this last weekend. We shared a condo with with Cody, Erin, and Cohen. It was alot of fun and the kids loved the swimming pools and playgrounds. Me and Cody had a 75 mile bike ride, and a 35 miler for my dad which he crushed. The hills were tiring, but the wind was brutal. You know it's gonna be a long ride when you are pedalling hard and going downhill and only reaching 13 mph. Thankfully the last 20 miles were closer to St. George where the wind wasn't nearly as bad for the finish. Overall a pretty decent ride, better for Cody who beat me by about a half hour.
These pics were taken by a photographer on the course while riding around sand hollow. This area was horrible with the blowing sand and at some parts was an inch deep on the road that we had to ride through.

On Sunday before we went home we went up to Dixie rock. Hunter loved being up there. Madi was a bit tired and didn't enjoy it as much. There was one part that's really thin that I was taking hunter through, but sadly I couldn't make it all the way through so I had to send him by himself. But it was alot of fun being in St. George, the weather was awesome, but I could have done without the wind. Unfortunately we forgot our camera so I will have to try and get some from my mom and maybe get some posted on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment